[vlc-devel] Re: question about java vlc bindings

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 5 17:06:35 CEST 2006

FC,

This will be great! I am also looking for a similar functionality. I
would like to delete a candidate from the playlist after it had been played.

-Kuldip

--
Mam-Lite: Video Asset/Ingest Management