[vlc-devel] Timestamps coding while transcoding

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 12 22:45:00 CEST 2006

Hi VLC Gurus,

I am transcoding from High res MPEG2 to low res MPEG4 using VLC. The
MPEG2 file has timestamp info in it. How do I store the same info in the
MPEG4 while transcoding? Also, while playing back MPEG4, how do I
retrieve the timestamps to display it back?

Also, currently, while playing the MPEG2, I see that lip syncing is out
of order. I see the lip action before the audio connected with it. How
do I fix it?

Thanx,

-Kuldip
--