[vlc-devel] Re: win32 jvlc binary package

Filippo Carone filippo at carone.org
Tue Jun 13 00:31:00 CEST 2006

Filippo Carone wrote:
> http://jvlc.ihack.it/releases/jvlc-win32-jdk1.5-060612.zip

A few instructions on how to use the package:
0. You need a recent vlc package, possibly fron vlc nightlies
1. Unzip the jvlc-win32 file
2. In the unzipped jvlc directory put 2 files, one named a.avi and the
other one named a.mp3
3. at the command line:  javac VLCExample.java
4. at the command line:  java VLCExample

The command line should be the windows command line (cmd.exe), not the
cygwin one (at least it worked in this way in my environment, please
correct me if it works in cygwin too). Please report any errors.

Cheers,
fc