[vlc-devel] Re: VLC_Pause doesn't pause the video

Donoso Gabilondo, Daniel donoso.d at ikusi.es
Wed Jun 14 16:50:10 CEST 2006

Sorry, I mean libvlc.h and I replaced include of vlc.h to libvlc.h, I
compiled again but doesn't pause the video.

I saw the libvlc.c include the vlc.h and the libvlc.h has a lot of defines
but no methods to play, pause and stop videos.

When you said don't use the vlc.h methods you are referring not use the
VLC_Pause, VLC_Play... aren't you? These methods are defined in vlc.h but
the source codes are in libvlc.c.

Thank you very much for your help Filippo.

-Daniel-