[vlc-devel] Re: Timestamps coding while transcoding

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 14 17:31:51 CEST 2006

Hi Bo,

I appreciate your reply. Do you mean to say that the while transcoding,
the timestamps info is already stored in an index of mp4? If so, how do
I retrieve it to display during playback?

Thanx in advance,

-Kuldip