[vlc-devel] Re: Bootstrap/configure problems on Cygwin

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 16 13:35:24 CEST 2006

Attached is a zip with config log snips -- it's clearly complaining, but
beats me why.
As of April I was getting clean builds (though with that funky
have-to-write-intl-directory bit), but not, in June, it's erroring out
because of that libiconv problem.  Something must be changing -- I reloaded
my Cywin envrionment after hitting that libiconv problem several times, just
to see if there was a Cygwin update, but have continued to see the problem.

Thanks.

Mark