[vlc-devel] Re: where can i find decoder selection part?

천민수 johnminsu at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 04:43:04 CET 2006

Thank you! Nelson and Sigmund.

With your help I could finaly add my codec. I noticed that I had to fix configure.ac file and also the module\codec\Module.am file. Then it appeared with an error massage as stated in configure.ac file. That the mistake(?) is basically caused by the fact that I'm not familiar with LINUX or UNIX sentences(-,.-) especially, VLC_ADD_PLUGINS, VLC_ADD_LDFLAGS commands.

Is there any statements specifying those commends?

Thanks!
John minsu