[vlc-devel] Re: introducing XSPF support

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Mon Mar 6 16:55:36 CET 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006, Daniel Stränger wrote:
> It's not applied yet, but it's ready to apply.
> The issues called by Clément can -IMHO- be fixed when some extensions are
> added.

The UTF8 and Url decode/encode function changing should be done before
commiting the patch (I guess that we can handle that change oursleves).
Clement, do you have anything against commiting this before 0.8.5-test1?

Concerning extensions: It would be really nice to have support for the
"tree structure". Do you have any idea how long it would take to add
that feature ?

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea