[vlc-devel] Re: http-Interface and PHP

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Mar 20 12:04:58 CET 2006

argh...
One Problem left...
The path to PHP given in an eMail of this thread yesterday seems to be
located in a Linux/Unix-Environment.
My Jukebox should run on a Linux-Box, too, but I have to develop it at
my Laptop running under WindowsXP.
So - trying the whole path C:/Programme/.... doesn't work and I don't
have any idea, what's the right path to give here.
The PHP-Execute is stored with ApacheFriends' Xampp unter
C:/Programme/Xampp/xampp/php/php.exe
Xampp including PHP is installed correctly - it runs for my local
Website-tests, too.
So - which path I have to pass to VLC?
regards
Peter Wendorff