[vlc-devel] SVN account...

Mallikharjuna Reddy (SVGT) ymreddy at ssdi.sharp.co.in
Wed Mar 29 06:05:01 CEST 2006

Hi Guys,

When I am trying to download the VLC trunk using SVN, I am getting the
following message.

*****************************

C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin>svn co svn://svn.videolan.org/vlc/trunk
vlc-trunk

svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.videolan.org': A connection attempt failed
because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time,
or established connection failed because connected host has failed to
respond.

C:\Program Files\Subversion\bin>

*******************************

Please suggest me how to proceed further.

Thanks and Regards
Y. Mallikharjuna Reddy

This email message and all attachments are confidential and intended only
for the use of an individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.If you are not the intended recipient,you are notified that
any is dissemination ,distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
return email or to admin at ssdi.sharp.co.in and destroy the original
message.
Opinions,conclusions,and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of Sharp Software Development India Pvt Ltd
shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by
Sharp Software Development India Pvt Ltd.