[vlc-devel] Connection timeout

Lukasz Kondrad vlcplayer at gmail.com
Fri May 12 19:06:05 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,
May you explain me what exactly mean that line :

 main private debug: thread 3011328944: secret message triggered at
src/misc/block.c:228 (Connection timed out)

I wrote a demultiplexer which will invoke another demultiplexer (ts).
Everything goes good but every secound (around) connection timed out (line
above)  appers and the ts demux lost synchronization. I am trying to find a
cause but maybe you can give me a hint where  I should look.

and that thread is created by demux
main debug: thread 3011328944 (stream out) created at priority 0
(src/input/demux.c:335)

I am working on vlc 0.8.4a

Thanks
Lukasz