[vlc-devel] Question about libvlc_playlist_play() usage
pujos at audemat-aztec.com
Tue May 16 10:37:35 CEST 2006
I'd like to know more about the option array of string of this function.
What kind of options can you put in here ? For example if you're playing
a dvb URL can you specify such things as --dvb-frequency, --program, etc ?
* Start playing. You can give some additionnal playlist item options
* that will be added to the item before playing it.
* \param p_instance the instance
* \param i_id the item to play. If this is a negative number, the next
* item will be selected. Else, the item with the given ID will be played
* \param i_options the number of options to add to the item
* \param ppsz_options the options to add to the item
* \param p_exception an initialized exception
void libvlc_playlist_play( libvlc_instance_t*, int, int, char **,
libvlc_exception_t * );
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://developers.videolan.org/lists.html
More information about the vlc-devel