[vlc-devel] Re: cross compile problems

Yiannis Yiakoumis gyiakoumis at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 16:07:35 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

Some more problems occurred while trying to cross compile vlc for hx4700.
I use the pre-compiled libraries from OpieSdk, and while compiling vlc I get
errors about undeclared definitions in libqte.so (QdirectPainter, Qpixmap,
Qimage etc. etc.)
I tried to compile qte from myself ( I used a patch that it is supplied at
sdk folder in OpieSdk package), but then, when I try to recompile vlc I get
errors about undeclared definitions in arm/sdk/lib/libqpe.so (not
libqte.so).
Do the precompiled qte libraries work, or should I insist on compiling them
again?

Thanks in advance,
Yiannis