[vlc-devel] Re: solaris 8 gmake problem

Bill Hamlin bhamlin at ipunity.com
Thu May 18 00:53:13 CEST 2006

Thanks for your help.  I've managed to get vlc to get built with this
configuration:

./configure --disable-libcdio --disable-libcddb --disable-ffmpeg
--disable-libmpeg2 --disable-wxwidgets --disable-skins2
--with-included-gettext

I'm stuck with Solaris 8 for the time being, but Solaris 10 is
definitely in the future.

I probably shouldn't have disabled ffmpeg because now I'm not streaming
this test file I have that appears to be a XviD file.  Project for
tomorrow....