[vlc-devel] Re: h264 on Solarisx86

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Sat May 20 00:59:11 CEST 2006

Thanx for your reply. Yes, I cam using gcc and I have tried using as
(Solaris assembler) and gas (gnu assembler). Both are giving me errors.
Errors with gas are with the formating/comments etc.

-Kuldip

--
Mam-Lite: Video Asset/Ingest Management