[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r17436 (md)

Marian Durkovic md at bts.sk
Fri Nov 3 14:33:40 CET 2006

Hi Xtophe,

  this build works fine in my environment - I can open file containing
mix of western, central-european and cyrillic characters. Translations
are all OK.

  BTW, just a few minutes after you've posted this testbuild I've finally
found and committed fix for ticket #809 - which means such filenames could
be now also entered from command line and/or opened by clicking on them.
Could you please review it and eventually rerun the testbuild again?

	With kind regards,

		M.

----   Marian Durkovic                       network  manager         ----
----   Slovak Technical University           Tel: +421 2 524 51 301   ----