[vlc-devel] VideoLAN booth at T-DOSE ?

Jean-Paul Saman jean-paul.saman at planet.nl
Sat Nov 4 19:36:38 CET 2006

As most of you must know by now I am organizing an Open Source
conference in the south of the Netherland (Eindhoven). At that event we
also organize a Open Source market. This is a place where open source
projects can present themselves at a booth. The booth is free of charge.

VideoLAN can be present there to. Let me know if you would like to have
a booth on T-DOSE.

And another issue I talked about with Derk-Jan a few times before. I
feel it is time for the VideoLAN developers to get together and talk
about all the development ideas, release cycle, and organisational
ideas. Especially since we are slowly moving away from VideoLAN projects
roots. I can arrange for a developers room at T-DOSE if there is enough
interest.

What do you all feel about that?

greetings,
Jean-Paul Saman