[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r17510 (md)

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at nxtelevision.com
Sun Nov 12 19:45:36 CET 2006

> Which gives no assurance that the fix will actually work with the
> branch. My primary focus is to get bugs resolved for 0.8.6 release.

I thought the branch was more stable than the trunk and so new things
should be tested in trunk (and we all know how much the encoding problem
can be tricky (contrats to you and courmish to look after it))

> I don't have time to test everything twice (i.e. both trunk and branch).

Well you will still need to test when you commit to trunk. So the time
spent is the same.

--
Xtophe