[vlc-devel] Re: Possible patch for wxwidgets.hpp

Maxim Zapryanov mzapryanov at neterra.net
Thu Nov 16 15:56:30 CET 2006

Marian Durkovic wrote:
>> I have also seen this problem. I have built Revision: 17299 with cygwin
>> and during configure I get
>> Warning: No config found to match: /usr/win32/bin/wx-config --unicode
>>           in /usr/win32/lib/wx/config
>>  If you require this configuration, please install the desired
>>  library build.  If this is part of an automated configuration
>>  test and no other errors occur, you may safely ignore it.
>>  You may use wx-config --list to see all configs available in
>>  the default prefix.
>>

> Windows version now requires wxWidgets in Unicode mode.
> Could you retry with latest contrib package ?
>
> http://download.videolan.org/pub/testing/win32/contrib-20061112-win32-bin-gcc-3.4.5-only.tar.bz2
>

> 	With kind regards,
>
> 		M.

> ----                                                                  ----
> ----   Marian Durkovic                       network  manager         ----
> ----                                                                  ----
> ----   Slovak Technical University           Tel: +421 2 524 51 301   ----
> ----   Computer Centre, Nam. Slobody 17      Fax: +421 2 524 94 351   ----
> ----   812 43 Bratislava, Slovak Republic    E-mail/sip: md at bts.sk    ----
> ----                                                                  ----

No it's still the same. Here is the end of the messages I get when I try
to open a mpg file:
main debug:
main debug: rebuilding array of current - root Playlist
main debug: finding something to play within Playlist
main debug:
main debug: Current item is the last of the node,looking for uncle from
Playlist
main debug: already at root
main debug: At end of node
main debug: rebuild done - 1 items, index -1
main debug: starting new item
main debug:
main debug:
main debug:
main debug: creating new input thread
main debug: waiting for thread completion
main debug:
main debug:
main debug: thread 4456 (input) created at priority 1 (input/input.c:289)
main debug: looking for access_demux module: 1 candidate
dvdnav warning: cannot open dvdnav
main debug:
main debug: looking for access2 module: 4 candidates
vcd debug:
access_file debug:
access_file error:
cdda debug:
cdda warning:
main error:
main debug: finished input
main debug: dying input
main debug: dying input
main debug: dying input
main debug: dead input
main debug: thread times: real 0m1,640625s, kernel 0m0,062500s, user
0m0,000000s
main debug: thread 4456 joined (input/input.c:431)
main debug: starting new item
main debug: changing item without a request (current 0/1)
main debug: nothing to play

--
Maxim Zapryanov