[vlc-devel] no svg text renderer.

Bertrand Richard bertrand.richard at liris.cnrs.fr
Wed Oct 4 16:21:04 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I'm trying to use svg text renderer in vlc with win32 but i got some
troubles.
I'm using vlc svn version, compiled with cygwin with --enable-svg and
librsvg-2.13.5.
There is no error while compiling (it does compile svg plugin dll), but
when i try to use svg subtitles, there is no svg option in
video/subtitles parameters screen.
When i launch vlc with --text-renderer=vlc --debug=2, the log says : no
svg text renderer found.
Can someone help me figuring what i'm doing wrong please ?

--
Bertrand RICHARD - Doctorant Informatique - LIRIS UMR 5205 CNRS
Bureau 209 - UFR Informatique - Université Lyon 1