[vlc-devel] Re: Mozilla GUI: experimental

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Mon Oct 9 23:51:36 CEST 2006

Dear Philippe

We were wondering if you still have this work available. Since we
have a new developer working on the plugins, and these therefore
turning increasingly more popular, we are looking at adding
interfaces to all the mozilla plugins this year. If we could work
from your patches, it would surely safe a lot of time.

Thank you for your time (now and back then),
DJ