[vlc-devel] Re: New Patch for RTSP offset feature.

Mert Cubukcuoglu mert at cliqtv.com
Tue Oct 10 07:12:11 CEST 2006

DJ,

"- This patch seems to contain considerably more than that. Please
send a proper patch."

>>>This feature required several patches, and we've basically combined them
in one. These include MPEG-TS offset feature as well as seek function.
So we will series of patches soon to make it more clear.

"- Also i don't see the need to add an extra i_position that does the
same as i_start basically. Try to keep it out if possible."

>>>Currently looking into this.

"- Please enclose specifics of this in --enable-ncube option, so it is
hidden from normal use."

>>>We are currently working on this..

"- perhaps this change is more suited in the "anevia-rtsp" module that
was recently submitted."

>>>What is this anevia-rtsp patch for, could you enlighten us a little bit
please..

Thanks,
Mert