[vlc-devel] Re: [Patch] full screen panel for MacOSX interface

derek wright delboy_88 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 14:19:04 CEST 2006

Hi,
This might be useful to you. I tried copying the DVD on my hard drive with 'Mac the Ripper'. Which, told me that the DVD was 'BAD'. However; this seems strange as it worked absolutely fine on a DVD player made in Korea. Thanks for the patch, I have yet to try it but I shall let you know what happens if it helps you solve problems.
Thanks for your time!

Sincerely, Del.

-it's just a ride...