[vlc-devel] Re: Bug reporting

Clément Stenac zorglub at diwi.org
Mon Sep 4 07:59:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm totally in favor of this. Bugzilla become flooded with useless bug
reports because *we* didn't use it for our day-to-day work, and never
looked at it. On the other hand, trac has become an extremely important
tool, and we do use it, so we will do the bug triaging work.

> To make it easier to track those user reported bugs, we could limit normal
> accounts so that they can only create new tickets in a "user submited
> tickets" category and reply to existing tickets in all categories.

Please note that this is not possible in trac at the moment.

--
Clément