[vlc-devel] DVD-Tools

busse busse at advertools.de
Mon Sep 11 14:23:38 CEST 2006

Dear Sir or Madam,

Your mail-adress I got at the contact-sites of  <http://www.videolan.org/>
http://www.videolan.org/.

Our company develop digital information systems for the retail-industry. At
the information systems you can get among other things information about
DVD-Films. (More information about us: www.xplace.de <http://www.xplace.de/>
)

For our collection of data we need a tool that can create up to 100
snapshots of a DVD-Film automatically. (For example: each minute of film the
tool create one snapshot) - The whole process admittedly shouldn't take
longer than 5 minutes.

In additional to that we need a further tool that encodes filmtrailer -
which could be at the DVD - from the DVD into wmv-format and save it at hard
disk.

Both tools should work at the background - It will be best, if you can start
the tools by command-line.

Can you develop one of these tools for our company?

The details certainly we have to discuss.

Please don't hesitate to contact me, if there are any questions.

Best Regards from Germany

Nils Busse I Content Manager