[vlc-devel] Re: Limit FF and FW speeds to max of 4x?

Ian Griffin ig at videocarbon.com
Wed Sep 20 18:30:22 CEST 2006

Hi, yes I've read it many times but perhaps I'm not understanding the
link between the rate value and play speed? If the default is 1000 which
is normal play speed and 8 times that is 8000 giving 8x fast forward,
then input_rate_max of 4000 would limit max fast forward speed to 4x?
Please correct me if I'm getting this wrong.

Many thanks for your help.
Ian.