[vlc-devel] Re: Make problem with svn 16799 and 'enable-java-bindings'

Joerg vlc-ml at aab.noctis.de
Mon Sep 25 11:30:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

> But, where is directory 'includes' ?

It's in the base directory of the source tree. The C sources for the java
bindings are placed in yet another sub directory below "bindings/java",
therefore the include path is missing an additional "../".

As I don't known how to add it in a portable way, I just linked the real
directory to the deeper level in "bindings" (i.e. "bindings/includes" -
that's what my two commands were for) where the current version of the
Makefiles expect it.

Regards,
Jörg