[vlc-devel] Re: First mockup of native Fullscreen controller graphics

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Mon Sep 25 13:55:10 CEST 2006

On 25-sep-2006, at 8:26, Felix Kühne wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> I just received a first mockup by Simon Damkjær Andersen
> <simondamkjaer at gmail.com>. He tried to "mimic the VLC controller as
> much as possible without making it look too bloated".
>
> I uploaded a copy to <http://veda.student.utwente.nl/~videolan/fpk/
> fullscreen1.png>.

Ooh, like it...nice work.
However in line with my earlier comments, I think it is wise to have
the "position" slider make better use of the total width of the
controller.

There is no reason to reinvent the wheel here. All interfaces use at
least 70% or so of their "viewer" width for the positional
controller. More width, means better search accuracy. As long as it's
original artwork, I'm happy.

DJ