[vlc-devel] Re: Google Summer of Code (2)

Sourav Pal souravpal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:49:46 CEST 2007

On 4/12/07, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> Hello (again),
>
> As you might have seen, and as it was discussed before, 7 applications
> were selected. The students have been contacted and they should present
> themselves to this list and maybe have a wiki page about their projects.
>
> I will summarize the projects here:
>
> * Subtitles ASS/SSA and global check
>   by Philip David Lamparter, (equinox) mentored by Sigmund Augdal
>
> * VLC Mac OS X Framework Implementation
>   by Pierre d'Herbemont, mentored by Felix Paul Kühne
>
> * Matroska Muxer
>   by Hugo de Jesús Garza Gómez (Hiro2k), mentored by Steve Lhomme
>
> * RTSP Streaming Server and related
>   by Sourav Pal, mentored by Jean-Paul Saman
>
> * Fullscreen Controller
>   by Richard Guo, mentored by Yoann Peronneau
>
> * Audio Extensions for VLC Media Player
>   by Biodun Osunkunle, mentored by Derk-Jan Hartman
>
> * Overlay Video Filter for VLC
>   by Søren Bøg, mentored by Antoine Cellerier
>
> Free T-Shirts for the mentors!
>
> The administrators are still xtophe and your humble servant.
>
> gtz (tm - jpsaman's way)
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Kempf
> http://www.jbkempf.com/
>
> --

Hello Everyone,
                     I am Sourav and I would be working on the RTSP
related project
with Jean-Paul Saman. I am glad to be here.

I have a webpage put up about myself at : crewman.uta.edu/~spal
for my introduction.

I havent yet made the wiki for the GSoC but I will soon over the weekend. Also
if anyone has a template for the project page please let me know.

Regards,
Sourav