[vlc-devel] BDA Module patch

Ken Self kens at campoz.fslife.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 15:03:19 CEST 2007

A humble apology - in the previous versions I had totally screwed up the
bdadefs.h header file and only discovered it once I managed to build a
working 0.9.0 . I've now fixed it all up - attached.

Hope it hasn't caused too much inconvenience

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bda.diff
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 67030 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc-devel/attachments/20070414/521d5e75/attachment.bin>

More information about the vlc-devel mailing list