[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r19786 (markfm) -- Perhaps a config test problem?

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 16 13:32:20 CEST 2007

It looks like size_t and ptrdiff_t get defined up in config.h.  This is an
automatically-generated file, part of the configure process.

If I comment out the two #define statements in config.h, revert the modules
I've touched to the original source code, the modules now compile OK.

Could it just be some test difficulty, up in the configure, that it is not
sensing/seeing that I have a g++ that does indeed define those two
variables?

(IIRC, something like this has been seen before.  An underlying change in
filenames and or standard definitions...)

Thanks.