[vlc-devel] Windows Media Service( win 2003)

Ahmad Hamadallah ahmdprog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:30:33 CEST 2007

Gentlemen,

I am trying to stream from VLC to Windows Media Services(in windows 2003) using
:sout=#transcode{vcodec=WMV2,vb=64,scale=1,acodec=mp3,ab=32,channels=2}:duplicate{dst=std{access=mmsh,mux=asfh,dst=192.168.0.152:8080}}

I also tried access=http, and I tried different acodec and vcodec format, but no success at all.
the strange thing, that Windows Media Player able to play my stream, but windows media service is not receiving my stream.

any help on this case or any idea will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,