[vlc-devel] 0412 contribs problem with libgcrypt

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 18:03:26 CEST 2007

I forget whether this one has been fixed yet, but the following appears
during make:

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive
/usr/win32/lib/libgc
rypt.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive
/usr/win32/lib/libgp
g-error.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
ar cru .libs/libvlc_srtp.a .libs/srtp.o