[vlc-devel] Persian translation project

Farzaneh Sarafraz farzaneh at farsiweb.info
Sun Apr 29 15:39:37 CEST 2007

Hi,

My first email as of 2006-12-11 to the list announcing the Persian
(fa_IR) localization of VLC never got through (the list is moderated for
emails from non subscribed addresses and apparently the moderator
rejected it by mistake). We, a bunch of colleagues, have already started
translating the POT file (for 0.8.6b, the latest stable version) and we
hope to finish all the messages by the end of May.

I have uploaded the fa.po file translated so far here:
http://guava.farsiweb.info/~farzaneh/fa.po
and I would be glad if it is committed into the subversion.

Thanks,
Farzaneh