[vlc-devel] Oversized Subtitles

Bernie Purcell b.purcell at adbglobal.com
Fri Aug 24 03:10:23 CEST 2007

I've committed today the patch I sent to the list for perusal last week.
It makes some changes in vout_subpictures.c necessary for fixing up
overly large subtitles in some situations. As far as I can tell it
doesn't mess anything else up that relies on subpictures, and I haven't
heard anything else from the list in that respect.
Hannes Domani has submitted an addendum to this modification to correct
a problem he found. I haven't been able to reproduce his issue, though,
and hence haven't included it yet. If anyone has any information or
screenshots (of before and after applying his patch) they can provide to
aid in reproducing the issue I'd welcome them.

Bitmap