[vlc-devel] Fwd: XV output green screen

Martin Forget mforget at mtotelecom.com
Fri Aug 17 05:10:03 CEST 2007

hi damien,
i never realized that 0 filled in YUV = green! makes perfect sense.

i am going to be honnest...
i looked around in the source...

but with the complexity and module inter-working of vlc , i am
definitly out of my league !

i was wondering if you or an other member of the team  would be
interested in doing this modification
for a bounty ( hardware, cash, service )  and post it back to the trunk?

what do you guys need?

thanks

-martin

Begin forwarded message: