[vlc-devel] libvlc_video_resize

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Fri Aug 24 15:42:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

LibVLC is under some big changes. Basically libvlc_media_instance_t
has replaced libvlc_input_t.

If you are using 0.9.0 I suggest you to look at:

http://wiki.videolan.org/LibVLC_Tutorial

Which shows how to use a media_instance (the playlist functions may
become deprecated). You can then, pass the media_instance_t to
libvlc_video_resize() or whatever.

In the sample code you showed I don't see any definition of 'lit',
which you be the result of libvlc_playlist_get_media_instance().

Good Luck,

Pierre.