[vlc-devel] MY REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE!!!

Benard Adeyemi benardadeyemi at solidmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:03:11 CEST 2007

Greetings,
I hope this may not constitute sort of embarrassment to you.First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction,This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. But I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as I wish to rely on your discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature.
Let me start by introduce my self properly to you, My name is Mr.Benard Adeyemi, I work as the Regional Manager of UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA .
There was a Non Resident Account opened in my Branch and for the past 6 years, this account was dormant without operation and at the same time nobody has come to claim the account with its closing balance of US$25million.This has made be to trace the source and origin of the funds and the beneficiary starting since the year 2005 and today I have gathered every report confirming that the Beneficiary was a Top Government Official in his country and now have passed away six years ago leaving no legal inheritance instructions on the account. The families have no idea that such funds exist because the account was opened with a different name in order to maintain the privacy of the account in question.
On this note, this account will be converted into the bank treasury by the end of the year if no one has come for the claiming of the funds.Therefore,I come to you to know if you will endorse this offer so that I will present you as the Next of Kin to claim the funds while official documents will be prepared to support our claims. This is a straight forward deal without any risk attached.
Our sharing ratio will be 50:50 should incase if you are interested. Please forward me your direct telephone numbers for discussion of this offer in further details in my personal email ben.ade_private at yahoo.co.uk
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Benard Adeyemi