[vlc-devel] ts,send Problem!

WeikeChen cwk1270 at 163.com
Sat Aug 11 08:44:29 CEST 2007

Hi, all:
    I encountered a problem.
    First, I use vlc player to transcode(the wizard->transcode) an avi video file to  ts format.(Stored in the file test.ts)  Then I use fread function read 7 ts packets from the test.ts as a udp packet,  I create a udp socket and send the udp packet out.At the other side, a vlc player is used to receive and play the ts stream.
    But it often give the info: PTS is out of range, dropped the buffer.  And it not works, Can anyone help me ? give me some suggestion!How to solve it .
Best regards!

WeikeChen
2007-08-11