[vlc-devel] libvlc_video_resize

ChengYQ crashboat at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:57:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, you really solved a lot of my puzzles ;)
I will follow the instructions from the websites to compile the sources bcz I really need this function in my application.
Hope some days later, the zoom function is available in the next vlc version^_^.

"I think you missed to link against libvlc-control.lib."
Is this libvlc-control.lib available or you mean this file actually is the libvlc-control.dll?

Many thanks again for you kindly help.

Yours
Jay

Message: 2Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 04:44:17 +0200From: Pierre d'Herbemont <pdherbemont at free.fr>Subject: Re: [vlc-devel] libvlc_video_resizeTo: Mailing list for VLC media player developers	<vlc-devel at videolan.org>Message-ID: <6835E663-BF8B-4A5C-BEBF-9FEAB90347B4 at free.fr>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; delsp=yes; format=flowed Hello, On 26 ao?t 07, at 01:47, ChengYQ wrote:>> When I hook the video in my own application window, is that  > possible that I resize the video while keep my application window  > the same size? for example, I zoom out the video from 100*100 to  > 400*400 and keep the window the same size 100*100, then I can get  > the result that only part 100*100 out of the 400*400 video  > displayed in the application window? because I need to zoom in and  > zoom out video in my fixed size application window.Are there some  > functions already realize this? I think current libvlc doesn't support that. Hacking a bit in libvlc  should allow that quite easily. But that means compiling vlc. > testvlc090.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol  > _libvlc_exception_raised> Debug/testvlc090.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 11 unresolved externals>> If there is some library files as libvlc.lib, problems may be  > solved, but I can't find any lib files in the source.> What mistakes I have? I think you missed to link against libvlc-control.lib. Good Luck again! Pierre.