[vlc-devel] [Fink] 0.8.6c commit to the unstable tree

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Wed Aug 29 02:42:45 CEST 2007

Hello,

Thanks & congrat for the nice work!

I would like to give a few comments on the patch. You remove some
mozilla specific code. However looking at you .info you ./configure
with --disable-mozilla, so I guess this part is not needed.

You can skip the build of VLC.app by using `make vlc` instead of
`make`. That should save an other bunch of removal in your patch.

I don't understand why you use --disable-macosx-audio and patch
configure.ac to add macosx-audio. You want to use here --enable-
macosx-audio.

I think that the merge-able part of the patch is the wxwidget patch.

I am eager to see your work on 0.9.0, especially with the qt4 interface.

Thanks again for the feedback,

Pierre.