[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r21568 (pdherbemont)

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Thu Aug 30 01:51:47 CEST 2007

This one isn't clear.

I did a rework of the Mac OS X gui module for the SoC. The intended
goal is to provide the vout to the Mac OS X Framework.

However to not break current VLC for Mac OS X, I chose to have two
modules for the time being. This module provides also enough to
display a borderless window on screen.

Basically with  `vlc -I minimal_macosx --vout=minimal_macosx` you
have nice borderless window that can do fullscreen. It's kind of nice
and would need some improvements, such as key forwarding.

Pierre.