[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23421 (dionoea)

Richard Hosking richard at hovis.net
Sat Dec 1 17:01:31 CET 2007

My only reason for leaving the command line switches in was
to avoid a "Unknown option" message if ALSA support was
not available.  I thought printing "No ALSA support" if they
tried to use the alsa switch would be more helpful.

Regards,
Richard.

PS: Sorry about the whitespace which keeps creeping in despite
me checking before each commit :-)