[vlc-devel] [RFC] Renaming src/control

Olivier Aubert olivier.aubert at liris.cnrs.fr
Thu Dec 6 09:17:35 CET 2007

> Current src/control directory's name does not reflect its content
> properly.
> I am about to rename it using the following structure.
> src/libvlc
> and
> src/libmediacontrol
Not that I really care, as long as the functionality stays there, but I
do not really see why src/control does not reflect it content: it
contains the implementation of 2 control APIs. If you go this way,
src/input may not be appropriate either, since there are bits of VLM,
which should be moved to src/vlm.

And as Rémi said, src/mediacontrol would be more appropriate.

Olivier