[vlc-devel] Request por video wall filter

Ricky rickyvaldivia at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Dec 11 15:43:02 CET 2007

It's not an aspect ratio problem. I try forcing the input source aspect ratio to 12:3 or 4:1 or 11.5:3 with the same results.
I try with a 1408 x 352 AVI file, specially created for this test, with the same result.

This bug was introduced after the 0.8.2 version of VLC.
With VLC 0.8.1 the video wall filter work fine with 3 columns by 1 row.

I try to compile the wall.c of the 0.8.1 with 0.9.0 but I can't...

I don't know what to do?

thanks for you answer