[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23593 (hovis)

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 00:06:47 CET 2007

One a somewhat related note, the current v4l2 in VLC assumes audio/video are separate and implements an access_demux module.  However, with mpeg2 cards these are in the same stream and need to be demuxed outside the module.  Is there a recommended method to dynamically morph an access_demux module to an access2 type?

-Dennis