[vlc-devel] Add input option to libvlc_media_instance

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 15:10:28 CET 2007

I had tried using the ':' notation first. The results are the same:

creating access '' path=' test.avi :sout-all'

I just gave the trace of my second attempt using the '--' notation. Never
hurts to try things :-)

I also tried:

file://test.avi :volume=10

which also fails. Every format I tried works if I remove options but fail
with options added. It seems the options are taken as part of the path and
thus the file is not found.

`file://test.avi :volume=10' gives access `file' demux `' path `test.avi
:volume=10'

Jacques

On Dec 13, 2007 10:45 PM, Pierre d'Herbemont <pdherbemont at free.fr> wrote:

> On Dec 13, 2007, at 11:11 PM, Rafaël Carré wrote:
>
> > Le Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:09:27 -0500,
> > jboileau <jboileau at gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> >> creating demux: access='' demux='' path='test.avi --sout-all'

> > You used "--" (command line) instead of ":" (mrl)
>
> Well, that's the point, err. Is there a misunderstanding.
>
> Pierre.

Jacques Boileau