[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23620 (gbazin)

Gildas Bazin gbazin at altern.org
Sat Dec 15 13:15:20 CET 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 12:59 +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> Le Saturday 15 December 2007 00:18:44 Subversion daemon, vous avez écrit :
> > Breaking perfectly working modules just because you don't care about
> > them is just rude.
>
> We must have a very different definition of perfectly and/or working.
> Mine happens to be in accordance with various English dictionnaries.

We indeed probably have.

No offence but I still consider the qt4 interface pretty much unusable.
It might have more features and eye candy than the wx one but it is
still far from being as stable (e.g. the embedded video mode just
doesn't work properly, etc...).

And even if the qt4 interface was usable, I would still consider the wx
interface worth keeping as a simple / minimal looking interface.

Regards,

--
Gildas