[vlc-devel] patch for glibc bug

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Sat Dec 15 18:49:47 CET 2007

Le Saturday 15 December 2007 18:23:33 Gossler Károly, vous avez écrit :
> I have found a bugreport in ubuntu's launcpad in this topic. In
> description of this bug you can read about fixed status of this bug.
> If this patch fix the bug, what is next step to make a nightly deb
> package with enabled localization?

I'll remove the check when I see a glibc version that does not crash in Debian
unstable. As of 2.7-4, that has unfortunately not happened.

> Can somebody test the patch?

I cannot test the upstream patch directly.

glibc 2.7-4 inside Debian unstable still crashes in exactly the same place,
despite supposedly including Uli's fixes for Sourceware bug #5058.

http://www.remlab.net/