[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23620 (gbazin)

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Sat Dec 15 19:34:28 CET 2007

On Dec 15, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Gildas Bazin wrote:

> And even if the qt4 interface was usable, I would still consider the
> wx
> interface worth keeping as a simple / minimal looking interface.

I don't think that's a great idea. Keeping multiple interface up is
overkill given how much developer we have. Let's focus on something
and make it works right, rather than maintaining two differents
modules with their own bugs.

It's way better to force the use of qt4, especially to force bug fixes.

Also for minimal interface you already have skin2, ncurses, rc...
That's already too much, no?

(My 2 cents).

Pierre.